Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Chezhiyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,458
  • Views Views: Views 829,039
Reply from Saregama TV Senior Vice President
Qars6H3.jpg
Even if they return to acting, it won't be good at all bro...They will show verbal fights between Arjun(by leaning his neck) and Anna poorani..Anna Poorani will insult Roja, Roja will cry, Sakshi and Anu will blackmail Shenbagam...

Full of Violence, insulting, threathening to death, torture etc happens..

On those days, those one episode of 20 mins is not at all enough for me. I expect it to be for even 24 hours...that much interesting on those days..now nothing...

Even if they return to acting, it won't be good at all bro...They will show verbal fights between Arjun(by leaning his neck) and Anna poorani..Anna Poorani will insult Roja, Roja will cry, Sakshi and Anu will blackmail Shenbagam...

Full of Violence, insulting, threathening to death, torture etc happens..

On those days, those one episode of 20 mins is not at all enough for me. I expect it to be for even 24 hours...that much interesting on those days..now nothing...
Exactly bro no improvement in story after shenbagam entry very worst going

Pandian Stores & Tamizhum Saraswathiyum | MEGA Sangamam | Starts this Monday @7.30-8.30PM | Vijay Television
JMw5Fce.jpg

Last edited:
Namma Veetu Ponnu & Thendral Vandhu Ennai Thodum | MEGA Sangamam | Starts this Monday @2.30-3.30PM | Vijay Television
PWNlP6d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom