Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

Sad to see the position of Thamizhum Saraswathiyum Serial...
For now it cannot be compete with suntv kayal may be if vijay tv change the timing of Thamizhum Saraswathiyum will in good position(not in top 5)

Bro it's getting bored bro to watch, always the villanism of chandrakala ,to be frank acting of hero is not upto the mark when compared to thendral serial let's see how it performs in future 😏😏😏🤷‍♂️
That's the problem with every tamil serials, beginning of every series would look promising then after few episodes it again falls back to the usual traps of scheming villains whose 24x7 job is not getting trapped and winning all the time. They still come up with illogical scenes even in this era of social media.

That's the problem with every tamil serials, beginning of every series would look promising then after few episodes it again falls back to the usual traps of scheming villains whose 24x7 job is not getting trapped and winning all the time. They still come up with illogical scenes even in this era of social media.
Please don't say every tamil serials...I can say in most serials and mainly this Villanism and Illogical concept all are in Sun TV serials...

Their are quite few serials like Pandian stores, Bhagiyalakshmi where no such thing exists...It's more or less realistic story and teaching many good things to the society...

Please don't say every tamil serials...I can say in most serials and mainly this Villanism and Illogical concept all are in Sun TV serials...

Their are quite few serials like Pandian stores, Bhagiyalakshmi where no such thing exists...It's more or less realistic story and teaching many good things to the society...
In reality now no serials are in logical way for example in yesterday episide of Bhagyalakshmi when ezhil explains his story to amirtha aunty and uncle that he is already a friend of amirtha but amirtha uncle reacted like that he dont know that ezhil is a friend of amirtha before,

Now a days many logical mistakes every serials doing just for trp everything.

Don't simply say only sun tv has more villanisms every channels doing same even vijay tv ,zee tamil everyone

Only thing why people are bored of chandrakala villanisms in ts is already they're tired of seeing her mega and mass villanisms in deivamgal itself 😏😏😏🤣🤣🤣🤣

Production house should introduce new artists as villanism character and move their story and not always grinding the same flour in all their new serials

In reality now no serials are in logical way for example in yesterday episide of Bhagyalakshmi when ezhil explains his story to amirtha aunty and uncle that he is already a friend of amirtha but amirtha uncle reacted like that he dont know that ezhil is a friend of amirtha before,

Now a days many logical mistakes every serials doing just for trp everything.

Don't simply say only sun tv has more villanisms every channels doing same even vijay tv ,zee tamil everyone

Only thing why people are bored of chandrakala villanisms in ts is already they're tired of seeing her mega and mass villanisms in deivamgal itself 😏😏😏🤣🤣🤣🤣

Production house should introduce new artists as villanism character and move their story and not always grinding the same flour in all their new serials
Bro, I still feel Villanism is more in Sun TV serials even though I am a Sun tv fan..In every serial you can watch all these mixing poison, murder, police and court scenes, beating the elders, thinking everything venomously, making planned accidents, kidnapping,

But I am not sure about Vijay TV serials..since I am watching only two serials..Pandian stores and Bhagiya laskhmi,

Just for example, if we take the two functions in Pandian Stores(1st birthday of Kayal), and Home food opening ceremony...these two functions are peaceful, enjoyable and realistic...

But if you think such cermony taking place in any sun TV serials...It mostly likely be Mixing poison in Birthday cake, Kidnapping of Kayal, Murder attempt, police visit, theft...

In Home food opening cermony, their will again be Kidnapping of Chief guest in half way, Fixing Bomb in Car or in the building...Mixing poison in foods, then again police visit, Gundas fight etc will happen...I am pretty sure that atleast one could be happen if this concept comes in Sun TV serials....

Let us say some concept came in Sun TV serial fee days before...

In Thirumagal serial, Multiple snake poison given last week...Pandavar illam serial kidnap scene of Kayal today, no words about Chandralekha...Thalattu serial murder attempt...Abhiyum Naanum Abhi in Hospital and other family members thinking Abhi was already died...Stealing issue in office in Sundari serial, Acid issue and again Phone theft issue in Kayal in Hospital, no words about Vanathai Pola it is full of horrible concept and wicked plans...cringe as well...Not sure about Kannana Kanne, but going by the promo their is something happening in the marriage function, Roja Oh My god..no words...Anbe vaa mixing Some some chemicals in Mehandhi, Mixing sleeping pills in Milk and this goes on...All these things are happened mentioned here are happened in the recent few days ...

Though I don't watch many Vijay TV serials, I cant comment about it...But I know their is less villanism in Vijay TV serials...than the Sun TV serials...

Bro, I still feel Villanism is more in Sun TV serials even though I am a Sun tv fan..In every serial you can watch all these mixing poison, murder, police and court scenes, beating the elders, thinking everything venomously, making planned accidents, kidnapping,

But I am not sure about Vijay TV serials..since I am watching only two serials..Pandian stores and Bhagiya laskhmi,

Just for example, if we take the two functions in Pandian Stores(1st birthday of Kayal), and Home food opening ceremony...these two functions are peaceful, enjoyable and realistic...

But if you think such cermony taking place in any sun TV serials...It mostly likely be Mixing poison in Birthday cake, Kidnapping of Kayal, Murder attempt, police visit, theft...

In Home food opening cermony, their will again be Kidnapping of Chief guest in half way, Fixing Bomb in Car or in the building...Mixing poison in foods, then again police visit, Gundas fight etc will happen...I am pretty sure that atleast one could be happen if this concept comes in Sun TV serials....

Let us say some concept came in Sun TV serial fee days before...

In Thirumagal serial, Multiple snake poison given last week...Pandavar illam serial kidnap scene of Kayal today, no words about Chandralekha...Thalattu serial murder attempt...Abhiyum Naanum Abhi in Hospital and other family members thinking Abhi was already died...Stealing issue in office in Sundari serial, Acid issue and again Phone theft issue in Kayal in Hospital, no words about Vanathai Pola it is full of horrible concept and wicked plans...cringe as well...Not sure about Kannana Kanne, but going by the promo their is something happening in the marriage function, Roja Oh My god..no words...Anbe vaa mixing Some some chemicals in Mehandhi, Mixing sleeping pills in Milk and this goes on...All these things are happened mentioned here are happened in the recent few days ...

Though I don't watch many Vijay TV serials, I cant comment about it...But I know their is less villanism in Vijay TV serials...than the Sun TV serials...
I accept that more serials in sun tv has villanisms and more negative characters but you shouldn't say that only sun tv has this type of concepts though you watching only pandian stores and Bhagyalakshnmi in vijay tv

Even vijay tv serials like bharathi kannamma has more villanisms done by venba character and in raja rani archana character totally irrirating one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now every channels following more villanisms not only sun tv 😏😏😏

I accept that more serials in sun tv has villanisms and more negative characters but you shouldn't say that only sun tv has this type of concepts though you watching only pandian stores and Bhagyalakshnmi in vijay tv

Even vijay tv serials like bharathi kannamma has more villanisms done by venba character and in raja rani archana character totally irrirating one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now every channels following more villanisms not only sun tv 😏😏😏
I want to say that only bro...May be some misunderstanding happened or I have not used my words properly in my posts #2674.

This is what I meant to say in my initial post...

Srinath Vinayak Bro said on every tamil serials...so, I said not every serials...but in most serials and by 'Mainly Sun TV serials' in my posts I mean more Villanism is in Sun TV serials.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock