Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Chezhiyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,464
  • Views Views: Views 829,585
Now a days, I am not watching any Vijay TV serials except Bakiya Lakshmi..

Here is the list of serials I am watching.

Thirumagal
Chithi 2
Pandavar Illam
Chandralekha
Aruvi
Thalattu
Sundari
Kayal
Vanathai Pola
Bakiya Lakshmi
Ethir Neechal
Anbe Vaa
Poove Unakkaaga...
My mom watch list Starts from 11 AM ends at 3:30 pm & Again 6 pm to 10 pm.

Puthu Puthu Arthangal (Zee Tamil)
Metti Oli
Magarasi
Thirumagal
Oru ooru Rendu Raja kumari (Zee Tamil)
Pandavar Illam
Chandralekha
Aruvi
Thalattu

Sun News
Abiyum Nanum
Sundari
Kayal
Vanathai Pola
Bhagyalakshmi (Star Vijay)
Roja
Ethirneechal
Then Tv Switch Off.

My Watch list:

Puthu Puthu Arthangal (Zee Tamil)
Metti Oli
Sun News 6pm
Sundari
Bhagyalakshmi (Star Vijay)
Roja
Ethirneechal.

In zee tamil after sethupathi movie ends I'm watching kannathil muthamital serial first time when i see i came to know most of the bgm's taken from sun tv vanathai pola and kannana kanne serial 🙄🙄🙄

In zee tamil after sethupathi movie ends I'm watching kannathil muthamital serial first time when i see i came to know most of the bgm's taken from sun tv vanathai pola and kannana kanne serial 🙄🙄🙄
Yes bro...not only this bro...Most of the TV serials from other TV channels most of the time using Sun TV BGM...especially old BGM of Sun TV serials...

Yes bro...not only this bro...Most of the TV serials from other TV channels most of the time using Sun TV BGM...especially old BGM of Sun TV serials...

Generally, I like Aruvi song very much ..But recently it increased Rapidly...

My mind automatically humming the song daily...I am also Jealous on seeing Aruvi's characterisation in the lyrics...

My mind automatically humming the song daily...I am also Jealous on seeing Aruvi's characterisation in the lyrics...
Am amma aruvi thaen aruvi ne thana d un pechai ketka kili kootam marada koodumae .......

Effect of Sun tv HD channel they play some of the serials songs more times during break ..

Back
Top Bottom