Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Chezhiyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,462
  • Views Views: Views 829,529
Hi Friends! Confused

EMI Serial Not Ended Today....But They Are Going To Start New Program From Monday Onwards...

EMI Time Shifting Also Not Yet Announced..

Chezhiyan said:
Hi Friends! Confused

EMI Serial Not Ended Today....But They Are Going To Start New Program From Monday Onwards...

EMI Time Shifting Also Not Yet Announced..

May be Priyamanaval might end tomorrow? And EMI will take that slot? It will not happen for sure but just saying...

M.J.Sadiq said:
May be Priyamanaval might end tomorrow? And EMI will take that slot? It will not happen for sure but just saying...

Sadiq Bro...I Think Vamsam Serial Going To End Tomorrow And 08:30PM Slot Be Given To EMI:u

So,Continously For One And Half Hours Vikathan Serials...Deiva Magal,EMI,Priyamanaval:u:em

amarnathkvk said:
Why they are roping in lot of comedy shows bro :huh

I Think Sun Tv Will Introduce New Shows One By One:sp

Currently None Of The Program Is Watchable Except Few Like Sun Singer And Super Challenge:wall

'Valli' 1000 Episodes Celebration Tomorrow 01:00PM On Amul Super Challenge Only On Your Sun Tv,India's No.1 Channel:ohya

Anchors:Aadhavan,Diya:k

Better if Sun TV is really moving out of serialism... Their viewer count will definitely get increased!!!

Sun TV should thro away all the 3 prime time serials viz Vamsam, Priyamanaval, VaniRani. Sun TV serials cant gain any more TRP only with cine actress . The serials also should have some stuff. I think nagini taught a lesson to tamil serial producers.

Back
Top Bottom