Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

Will Zee Tamil revamp on it's anniversary?
Something fishy... but don't know. Today I noticed in Kannathil Muthammittal, Deivam Thandha Poove & DTP S2 promos.. Normally at the end of Montage they use to mention the timings of the serials in the Volte Tamil font. But i surprised to see they used some other font. Normally they use other fonts for movies and when new serials starts. But when they use Orange ripples graphics strictly they will use Volte tamil font only...

Something fishy... but don't know. Today I noticed in Kannathil Muthammittal, Deivam Thandha Poove & DTP S2 promos.. Normally at the end of Montage they use to mention the timings of the serials in the Volte Tamil font. But i surprised to see they used some other font. Normally they use other fonts for movies and when new serials starts. But when they use Orange ripples graphics strictly they will use Volte tamil font only...
So, tomorrow their anniversary,
Can we expect any changes tomorrow?
Or in anniversary special show?

Update: Akshay Kamal's New Serial Coming Soon on Zee Tamil.
Rettai Roja might end as one by one Truth's are revealing.

புதிய கதை களத்துடன், Deivam Thandha Poove, Starts this Monday @2:30PM @ZeeTamil
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock