Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Chezhiyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,503
  • Views Views: Views 832,231
Rise and Fall of Sun Tv
Now its 3rd Position in over all Indian Top channels following starmaa and star plus
My personal View its like old DD now. same style of serials . not try to change it self to the current trend .
i hope they released that movie and serial alone will not bring more TRPS.
What other channels doing other than serials and Movies?If they come to third place at India Level, it doesn't mean they have fallen...

SUN TV viewers have expressed their dissatisfaction with the channel's repetitive movie lineups on Sundays. They suggest that Sun TV should also focus on reality shows, which are more engaging and appealing to the audience.

It has been relying on old movies and serials to fill its Sunday slots. This has led to boredom and frustration among some viewers, who feel that Sun TV is not offering anything new or exciting on Sundays.

Sun Tv should revamp its Sunday schedule and include more reality shows

Some of the reality shows that Sun TV has aired in the past are Sun Singer, a singing competition show. Asathapovathu Yaru, a comedy show. These shows have received positive responses from the viewers. Atleast they should telecast the above shows new seasons

My suggestion for shows time slots on Sunday,

8 to 9.30 am- Sunday special (new shows such as movie review, cooking, people interaction, travel, celebrity interviews)
9.30 am - movie
12 pm - reality show
1pm- asathapovathu yaru
2pm- reality show
3pm- movie
5.55pm- news headlines
6pm- sun singer
7pm- movie

This would make Sun TV more attractive and competitive on Sundays, and also cater to the diverse tastes and preferences of its viewers

Last edited:
Ilakkiya - Thalai Aaadi Virunthu
இலக்கியா - தலை ஆடி விருந்து

1 hour Special, July 23 Sunday @ 2 PM on Sun Tv

SUN TV viewers have expressed their dissatisfaction with the channel's repetitive movie lineups on Sundays. They suggest that Sun TV should also focus on reality shows, which are more engaging and appealing to the audience.

It has been relying on old movies and serials to fill its Sunday slots. This has led to boredom and frustration among some viewers, who feel that Sun TV is not offering anything new or exciting on Sundays.

Sun Tv should revamp its Sunday schedule and include more reality shows

Some of the reality shows that Sun TV has aired in the past are Sun Singer, a singing competition show. Asathapovathu Yaru, a comedy show. These shows have received positive responses from the viewers. Atleast they should telecast the above shows new seasons

My suggestion for shows time slots on Sunday,

8 to 9.30 am- Sunday special (new shows such as movie review, cooking, people interaction, travel, celebrity interviews)
9.30 am - movie
12 pm - reality show
1pm- asathapovathu yaru
2pm- reality show
3pm- movie
5.55pm- news headlines
6pm- sun singer
7pm- movie

This would make Sun TV more attractive and competitive on Sundays, and also cater to the diverse tastes and preferences of its viewers
No way....
Sunday evening couldn't be completed without Sun Tv Movie...
Few people expect some show...
But all people's heart are filled by that if sunday comes 6.00 or 6.30 pm they moves to Sun Tv to watch movie...
So, they should never do that...
I'm sure that they don't do that...

Back
Top Bottom