Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Chezhiyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,506
  • Views Views: Views 832,511
What else we can expect from Saregama other than this....

They are famous only for Devotional or Horror serials...Others are just crap or Draggy..

So, you are ok with Vanathai Pola?😂🤣

To me only Kayal and Edhirneechal are watchable in prime time...

Iniya serial very worst going bro...no way to escape from watching in tv, since my home members are watching it 😔

Hope vanathai Pola serial will be replaced by Thirumurugan sir serial

Zee Tamil:

Sun tv Run serial & Star Vijay Nenjam marapathillai , Vaidegi kathirunthal serial fame,

Actress Sharanya committed in Zee Tamil new serial

The recent topic in Vaa Tamizha Vaa related to serial in Kalaignar TV is very nice...

That guy who become popular now resembles exactly how I am...it feels like I am watching myself..

But, sadly he got lot of bad comments in Social media by commenting him as Transgender, female, etc...which I strongly condemn...

Is only Ladies will watch Serial? Why this society is like this? i hate that.

@Ramesh_ramesh bro @Kiron bro @Sruthikesan bro, what's your viewpoint on this...

The recent topic in Vaa Tamizha Vaa related to serial in Kalaignar TV is very nice...

That guy who become popular now resembles exactly how I am...it feels like I am watching myself..

But, sadly he got lot of bad comments in Social media by commenting him as Transgender, female, etc...which I strongly condemn...

@Ramesh_ramesh bro @Kiron bro @Sruthikesan bro, what's your viewpoint on this...
Bro.. I too watched that.. I too felt that he resembles me..
Many boys and men are watching serial even youngsters too.. but this society has a thought that female only watches serial...
I hate this and don't know why..as there are male casts too in a serial, this society doing like this..🙄
Serials are also like movies.. difference is,in movie we get the concept within 3 hours but serial gives in few months/years...
People wants to change their mentality..
But one thing I want to say..
Even my friend watches serials but he acts to me and my friends that he don't watch serials..he thinks it's ashame to convey that to us.. don't know what to say.. only one thing, society need lot of changes in their mentality!!

Last edited:

I too watched his interview in YouTube bro.

My point of view:

Serials also comes under Entertainment right ? Then what's wrong in watching it

He is very clear that, from watching serials he is taking all good things all what needed for life.

Also he is a topper in his studies he is doing part time jobs to take care of his family.

Most of the people criticizing others who watches serial but one thing is they also attracted to something like movies, Webseries or even social media right then why they're commenting others..

No one has the right to control anyone it's their wish which thing to watch or not...

Simple bro whatever we do there are some peoples they oppose everything

Neglect haters opinions and just move on..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom