Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

Vijay TV adds Kids Comedy power to weekend prime time with Kings of Comedy Juniors

Kings of comedy juniors is all set to go on air from April 8th and airs on every Saturday and Sunday at 8.30 pm.

The show will be judged by the talented Comedian Robo Shankar. He started his career in television industry in comedy shows and now he is shining as comedian in the film industry. Along with him, ever gorgeous and talented Actress Ramba is all set to judge the show.

Vijay TV adds Kids Comedy power to weekend prime time with Kings of Comedy Juniors

Our "Nandhini" Family Going To Entertain Us This Sunday At 01:00PM In Super Challenge Show On Sun TV:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:luv

I Would Be Very Happy If Sun TV Replace 03:30PM Movies With 5 New Serials At (03:30PM,04:00PM,04:30PM,05:00PM,05:30PM) Respectively:eek:hya

Chezhiyan said:
I Would Be Very Happy If Sun TV Replace 03:30PM Movies With 5 New Serials At (03:30PM,04:00PM,04:30PM,05:00PM,05:30PM) Respectively:eek:hya

So sad...

Last edited by a moderator:
Vijay TV to air the Grand Finale event of Jodi Season 9 on April 9th

Jodi is one popular dance property on Vijay TV. The Show recently saw its grand Finale on March 25th, 2017 in Nehru Indoor stadium, Chennai. This Dance extravaganza is all set for premier on Sunday, April 9th at 4 PM. Various Dance enthusiasts in the city witnessed the scintillating dance acts. Some breath taking performances by all the ten Finalists marked the Grand Finale.

Vijay TV to air the Grand Finale event of Jodi Season 9 on April 9th

2 Sun TV Serials Timings Changing w.e.f Monday(April 10,2017):s

Devayani Serial New Timings 09:30AM(Old Timing 10:00AM)

Yamuna Serial New Timing 10:00AM(Old Timing 10:30AM)

Nandhini (Repeat) :new TIMING 10:30AM Monday To Saturday

Zee Tamil New serials and shows

1. Poove poochoodava starts april 24 and time 8 pm
2. Yaradi nee mohini , time 8.30 pm
Both two show replace Solvathellam unmai

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock