Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

From 08.00 PM..?

What Will Happen To Serials That Airs From 08.30 PM..?

I Think It Will Replace Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs Season 2 As Just A Week Or 2 Is Left Before The Finals.
Zee tamil will make serials between 8-10:30 to air mon- sat

Tomorrow Might Be The Day That Might Reveal The Details Behind Vijay Sethupathi's Stint Has A Talk Show Host. Rumored To Be On The Basis Of Aamir Khan's Satyamev Jayate, Vijay Sethupthi Will Be Seen On The Small Screen Very Shortly.

Except Channel Name, Most Other Things Are Out. I Guess It To Be Star Vijay As They Say The Show Will Be On The Lines Of Satyamev Jayate. Other Guess Is That, Sun's Chance Is Less Since They Have 2 New Talk Shows Now And Then Zee Tamil Has Tamizha Tamizha From Next Month. Star Vijay Might Get Free Slot Between 08.00 PM To 10.00 PM On Weekends As Kings Of Comedy Juniors Is On The Verge Of Finale. Another Rumor Is That Sun Naam Oruvar Might Get Shifted To Sun Life And Sun TV Will Telecast This Show.

Last edited:
Kings of Comedy Juniors Season 2 is ending soon!!
The next season of Jodi's Promo is out!!
This season had been named as Jodi Fun Unlimited

Last edited:
Jodi No 1 Season 10 Promo is out!!

Rio may be the anchor!!
11 Jodies were featured in the promo
1.Jatti Jagannathan Aathesh and Ruthisha
2.Sankarapandian and Gayathri of Saravanan Meenakshi fame
3.Sreethu Krishnan and Vj Vishal
4.Rakshan and Jackeline
5.Kumaran and Chithra of Pandian Stores fame
6.Amruth and Mounika of Avalum Nanum fame
7.Rhema Ashok (Chinnathambi and KMKV fame) and Raamar
8.KPY Kuraishi and Myna Nandhini
9.Lokesh (Chinnathambi and KMKV fame) and Meghna Vincent (Ponmagal vandhal and Deivam Thandha Veedu fame)
10.Azeem and Shivani of Pagal Nilavu fame
11.Britto Guru and Anila Sree of Chinnathambi fame

Tomorrow Might Be The Day That Might Reveal The Details Behind Vijay Sethupathi's Stint Has A Talk Show Host. Rumored To Be On The Basis Of Aamir Khan's Satyamev Jayate, Vijay Sethupthi Will Be Seen On The Small Screen Very Shortly.

Except Channel Name, Most Other Things Are Out. I Guess It To Be Star Vijay As They Say The Show Will Be On The Lines Of Satyamev Jayate. Other Guess Is That, Sun's Chance Is Less Since They Have 2 New Talk Shows Now And Then Zee Tamil Has Tamizha Tamizha From Next Month. Star Vijay Might Get Free Slot Between 08.00 PM To 10.00 PM On Weekends As Kings Of Comedy Juniors Is On The Verge Of Finale. Another Rumor Is That Sun Naam Oruvar Might Get Shifted To Sun Life And Sun TV Will Telecast This Show.
@Jagadeesh any updates of Vijay Sedhupathy show??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock