Tamil TV Serial technicians call for a strike against Hindi Dubbing serials

@Prateek

It is not a problem to the viewers or TV channels on airing Hindi dubbed serials. But it is the problem of homeland artists where they are loosing their jobs and committing suicide because of debts. I hope you read that too in the article.

FYI, the protection is not only for Hindi dubbed serial but also against a Korean dubbed serial which is on Air even today. Please try to understand that the protection is not to air Hindi dubbed serials but allocate more slots for pure Tamil serials.

Sadiq said:
@Prateek

It is not a problem to the viewers or TV channels on airing Hindi dubbed serials. But it is the problem of homeland artists where they are loosing their jobs and committing suicide because of debts. I hope you read that too in the article.

FYI, the protection is not only for Hindi dubbed serial but also against a Korean dubbed serial which is on Air even today. Please try to understand that the protection is not to air Hindi dubbed serials but allocate more slots for pure Tamil serials.

tamil serials are very foolish

hindi serials are better so people like it

these :':)':)'( dot like it

Everyone wants to watch HINDI serials (even males)

Because they look damn **** :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock