Good News Tamil Ultimate Superstar HD Pack

Guys, before you opt for these packs, thought you should know this. If at all you would want to change your pack from this to a different one, the balance amount for the remaining period gets added to your account. But the refund amount is lower by Rs.200 which is some retention charges. They call these packs as special packs and they indirectly want you locked in for 6m/12m. I recently changed my pack from TN Kondattam 12m to this one. But before changing the pack, I asked the customer care to confirm the balance I would be left with in my account post activation. They didn't know about this retention charges and hence they confirmed the right amount. But post activation the balance was lower by Rs200. Which they refunded later as this was their mistake of not letting me know about this. Which I think they would not refund in the future.

Those Who Want To Activate This Pack,

PM Me Your ID To Me And Keep Enough Balance On Account
Hi bro. My self Alex. I have enough balance in my account. I want change my plan to Tamil ultimate superstar hd pack. But I don't know to to change can you please tell how to activate that plan.

Last edited:
Hi bro. My self Alex. I have enough balance in my account. I want change my plan to Tamil ultimate superstar hd pack. But I don't know to to change can you please tell how to activate that plan.
Please remove your customer I'd bro
DM to @Vadirocks
Or u can change to Airtel thanks app..
TN ultimate super star HD is available on Airtel app

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock