Tamilans

• Thread starter dhass
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 5,227
Status
Not open for further replies.
dhass said:
எப்படி முடியும்,,தமிழன்களை இளிச்சவாயன்கள் ஆக்கி ஏமாற்றி கொண்டு இருப்பீர்கள்..தமிழண்டா..இலங்கை தமிழர்களின் சாவுக்கு இந்திய அரசாஙகம் துனை போகும் போதே,தமிழர்களை அழிக்க ,தமிழ்மொழியை அழிக்க மத்திய அரசு முயற்சிக்கிறது என்று

Stop speaking irrelevant topics. This is not having any relationship between sri lankan tamil issue. Don't add politics into this.

Let us see how many Tamil members here are agreeing with you by relating this with language issues...

I already told it is waste of time explaining this to you. But still I don't want you to spread irrelevant politics here.

@Sadiq bro, there r 2 ABC channels ; one in AUS & other in US !!!

@dhaas, Tamil Nadu is a state government right ; they r only responsible for FTA channels in the region...
In SL , we hv regional terrestrial broadcast for tamil channels :k
In Australia also same, for South Australia, state government is responsible for providing regional important channels for free..

Also it's better if u write a letter to DMK or ADMK to broadcast their channels free to air via terrestrial transmission which is the best solution than expecting DDFD to do tht :k
First public awareness should be there , if households r happy to pay cable for Sun & addicted to soaps, no one could help !!!

Of course , don't bring SL conflict into this discussion. I know the roots of tht problem...and I had been brought up in the middle of it for 22 yrs since birth !!!
Don't say u hv prepared a Tamil troop from India and guard the SL Tamil public during the war...
For both Indian & SL politicians, it was just a time-pass and agenda for publicity.
It's over now and most SL Tamils r happy and safe !!!

I am Tamil Member, I know these issues going on in Politics and i understand your emotion. But please make sure you are heard democratically. Someone please close this thread

@Ragulan.. iam not pubilicity person ok...Dd free dish is govt dth..All states equal rights available..but Ddf work with single state and hidhi language only..Other state peoples fool of central govt Long years.How many years tamil peoples silently.DMK and ADMK is two polticians are useless polticians..this two dogs are death tamilnadu and tamil peoples are developing..

dhass said:
@Ragulan.. iam not pubilicity person ok...Dd free dish is govt dth..All states equal rights available..but Ddf work with single state and hidhi language only..Other state peoples fool of central govt Long years.How many years tamil peoples silently.DMK and ADMK is two polticians are useless polticians..this two dogs are death tamilnadu and tamil peoples are developing..

dhass said:

Sorry.. We are unable to explain you. This thread will go for 100 pages. But you won't understand the backgrounds and reality.

The discussion is closed with this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock