• Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 3,236
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think CID have 1800 episodes..It ran max 2-3 days/week

Rushil.D said:
I agreed That Bhabji Ghar Par Hai also very good

but current story of TMKOC is excellent :ohya :luv

I dont think so.. Renovation story is good but not so good as it used to be earlier days... better they should introduce popotlals wife, Mother of Daya Bhabi, Boss of Mehta saab, Parents of Piku, Rise of salary of Natu kaka and new member to the society.
if they doing all of this step by step it must be on top

Optimus_Prime said:
I dont think so.. Renovation story is good but not so good as it used to be earlier days... better they should introduce popotlals wife, Mother of Daya Bhabi, Boss of Mehta saab, Parents of Piku, Rise of salary of Natu kaka and new member to the society.
if they doing all of this step by step it must be on top
Pinku parents were shown earlier episodes :lol

Salman and Sonam coming gokuldham society for promote Prem ratan dhan payo....

Chinmay Kore said:
Pinku parents were shown earlier episodes :lol

no never :no :no

I am watching TMKOC since its launch in 28th July 2008

Pinku Parents were never shown :k

Rushil.D said:
no never :no :no

I am watching TMKOC since its launch in 28th July 2008

Pinku Parents were never shown :k
I'm also watching that saraf uncle & Marwadi biwi earlier starting days were pinkus parents

Chinmay Kore said:
I'm also watching that saraf uncle & Marwadi biwi earlier starting days were pinkus parents

that is not pinku's parents they are alone and that guy only buy and sell shares at that time

Pinku's parents are never shown and its confirmed by Tarak [Salesh] in a episode :k

Rushil.D said:
that is not pinku's parents they are alone and that guy only buy and sell shares at that time

Pinku's parents are never shown and its confirmed by Tarak [Salesh] in a episode :k
Ok I thought they were his parents & I also watch TMKOC from launch day & its my favourite show :ohya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom