Good News Tata Play 18th Anniversary

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajkumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 22
  • Views Views: Views 1,919
LdCdo5M.jpeg

I’ve said this on a previous occasion as well. There are two companies which were both launched in August 2006 and have both transformed the Indian household, business and economy with their dominance. One of them became an adult a few days ago, and it’s the other one’s turn now. Obviously the second company is Tata Play; the first is IndiGo. Both have dominated their respective industries (airlines and DTH) like no one else did.

To this day, even though my family got an Airtel Xstream connection on shifting to Bengaluru, since I’m now working in Singapore I still think we are Tata Play subscribers. We got our Tata Sky connection all the way back in 2007 and discarded it in 2018, but whenever TP adds a channel (excluding carriage fee news channels) I feel like ‘my’ DTH has added it.

I don’t know if I will ever get this feeling for Airtel. Recently I was trying to press the LCN for Star Sports 1 HD and I instinctively pressed 454. It took me to some kids’ channel. Then I remembered that it was 278 on Airtel! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom