Good News Tata Play added DD Sports HD

• Thread starter Thread starter Horror Club
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 160
  • Views Views: Views 19,642

@Vadirocks bro is Bandwidth consumption for DD Sports HD same as mentioned or ??
Its abt 5.3
How to find the bandwidth consumption
DD Sports HD

Bandwidth Consumption Info Confirmed by @Vadirocks Sir when the Channel Testing Started on the Transponder

QMHa120.jpg

**Please Check that Thread for Full Details.

Thus it's Increase the Sharpness and Added more Crispy Ness for the Channel.

Henceforth - We are Receiving Awsm HD Transmission on DD Sports HD.

Hope Yours Doubts are Cleared Up Now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DD Sports HD

Bandwidth Consumption Info Confirmed by @Vadirocks Sir when the Channel Testing Started on the Transponder

QMHa120.jpg

**Please Check that Thread for Full Details.

Thus it's Increase the Sharpness and Added more Crispy Ness for the Channel.

Henceforth - We are Receiving Awsm HD Transmission on DD Sports HD.

Hope Yours Doubts are Cleared Up Now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I've said you before also when you're not a sat tracker than don't give technical infos . Members get confused here because of your wrong info .
Actual consumption which you missed dear .

3rF9FdY.jpg

I saw this from app and subscribed but now the channel is gone
Don't worry carthick bro.after proper lcn arrangements tataplay definitely add Sony sports 4hd.because now travel xp channel is between placed.so tataplay first add HD format then add sd format this only problem for removed ss4hd.once lcn issue resolved then 100%add ss4hd.no worry your subscription is not waste.

Don't worry carthick bro.after proper lcn arrangements tataplay definitely add Sony sports 4hd.because now travel xp channel is between placed.so tataplay first add HD format then add sd format this only problem for removed ss4hd.once lcn issue resolved then 100%add ss4hd.no worry your subscription is not waste.
I don't mind if they going to add or not!! But I subscribed and I can't watch it now. so how is their subscription deduction in my account for nonavailable days? They will refund / not deduct the amount for nonavailable days?
He also facing the same issue and now can't unsubscribe that channel too..!

I don't mind if they going to add or not!! But I subscribed and I can't watch it now. so how is their subscription deduction in my account for nonavailable days? They will refund / not deduct the amount for nonavailable days?

He also facing the same issue and now can't unsubscribe that channel too..!
Drop pack bro

Update

LCN Placement Is Not An Issue Here,

Issue Is Different, Keep Digging Tata Play To Avail The Channel On Board!

It's One And Only Tata Play Is The Culprit

Update

LCN Placement Is Not An Issue Here,

Issue Is Different, Keep Digging Tata Play To Avail The Channel On Board!

It's One And Only Tata Play Is The Culprit
So whats the issue then?? Why will tata play test and add a channel and suddenly whithin
Few minutes remove it??

Back
Top Bottom