DTH updates Tata Play added "Tata Play Tamil Classics" on its platform

Tata Play Tamil Classics Channel Snaps
TQ62h9y.jpg

kJXeoZu.jpg

A service channel for Tamil market is a wastage in a market with multiple satellite channels. How can they compete with likes of Sun, Star and Zee? Purpose of service channel is to offer something unique that satellite tv doesn't already have like k-dramas, international music, theatre, short films, international infotainment, sports and regional channels of non competitive market. No wonder DTH is losing to OTT players. Just watch the line-up of service channels of JioTV+ and compare with what DTH offers.
Its all about classic movies library. In Hindi, we have zee classic, star gold something for classic but my parents still like the movies aired on TP Classic Cinema. Infact the first channel after switching on TV is always 318.

Its all about classic movies library. In Hindi, we have zee classic, star gold something for classic but my parents still like the movies aired on TP Classic Cinema. Infact the first channel after switching on TV is always 318.
Than it's good. Usually it's parents who watches tv. If it's catering to their needs. Who am I to complain?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock