Tata Play Binge - Unable to play Hoichoi

Bobbychat

Reaction score
Hello All,
I am using Tata Play Binge app on my Firestick 4K Max. I am able to access all content except Hoichoi as it is asking me to susbscribe even though it is part of the subscription pack. I had logged 2 tickets with Tata Play Binge, however, both of them were closed without resolution. Please can you suggest what may be the issue. I have already taken the following steps:

1. Delete Data/Cache of TPB app on Firestick
2. Delete Data/Cache of Hoichoi app on Firestick
3. I have also refreshed account multiple times.
4. Reinstalled Hoichoi
5. Logged off & logged in from the TPB app & Hoichoi

PS: I also escalated it to their CEO, nothing happened, just a lady called me and assured that they are looking into it and then they went ahead and closed the ticket :)

Thanks,
Bobby

this is different, have to report to govt on complaint staus, action taken etc., they will act

this is different, have to report to govt on complaint staus, action taken etc., they will act
Oh! Ok, will do that today. Thanks :). Ok, sent them an email with the history. Let's see what they do.

Last edited:
I used to find similar issues with Zee5 and what I used to do was play any Zee5 content from home or binge tab and it used to normally get activated. Another way was by searching for any zee5 content through Google Assistant and playing from the search results with the binge tab.

I used to find similar issues with Zee5 and what I used to do was play any Zee5 content from home or binge tab and it used to normally get activated. Another way was by searching for any zee5 content through Google Assistant and playing from the search results with the binge tab.
Thanks ! I tried these options, it isn't working for me

Lionsgate Play is also facing the same error. I'm unable to play any of its content on Binge App on FireTV 4K even though it's a part of my Flexi Lite Plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock