DTH updates Tata Play Cashback Dhamaka - Recharge with ICICI Bank Credit Cards

How to get 6 month recharge amount calculation to recharge this offer. Because currently i had subscribed jingalala offers so how to calculate?

Tata play doesn’t show the calculation for monthly top when recharge🥲

How to get 6 month recharge amount calculation to recharge this offer. Because currently i had subscribed jingalala offers so how to calculate?

Just recharge closest round figure and multiply by 6

Just recharge in app, you will get the amount automatically

No, it doesn’t come automatically in mobile app
You have to recharge more or equal to 12 times of your monthly recharge amount within 7 Nov with icici credit card in TP website/app.
Cashback will be credited within 7days post recharge and Amazon icici card is not eligible for this offer.

You have to recharge more or equal to 12 times of your monthly recharge amount within 7 Nov with icici credit card in TP website/app.
Cashback will be credited within 7days post recharge and Amazon icici card is not eligible for this offer.
If we subscribe any Jingala Offer means amount is included that too I think.

I attach my recharge screen and my pack details. So I don’t know how to calculate my monthly charges.
TbXVy5p.jpg
B3vSEtq.jpg
85vLm8b.jpg

Your monthly amount is 200 including subscription in offer. So go to next step, Select 12 months +2 offer, pay by icici credit card. You will get 200rs instantly and 200 in 2-3 days

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock