Discussion Tata Play charged Rs. 300 for a simple pin code correction

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 17
  • Views Views: Views 1,208

Vicky

Contributor
Reaction score
Yesterday 2nd time faced bad experience with Tataplay team, i had registered request for remote replacement, dealer told sir, ur pincode wrong, please contact cc & update ur pincode, after nearby service dealer will arrange for service, hence I had contacted customer care team, they confirmed no charge will debit for pincode correction, 2 or 3 days before received call from tataplay cc, they told sir, we are send service code for close that complaint, after we will update ur pincode, I had asked them if I have given this code charge will debit, they told sir no charge will debit, yesterday they debited Rs.300 for relocation charge, I had send Email to cc, ceo, today received call from backend team, they told charge will debited correctly, for pincode correction we will raised as relocation :oops:

Now a days tataplay cc support is wrost😔

fvnrKtx.jpeg

Last edited:
Solution
Upon receiving a refund request from a customer tataplay Will not initiate the refund immediately.
CC will hear the customer and will raise a "Quality on submission " for the customer and will forward to concerned ISP

The ISP has to respond the mail within the specified time
If the ISP responds With the remark Work order Completed with Wrong Resolution Code from our end ( ISP admits the mistake)
Tataplay will immediately refund the amount to customer account.
But in most cases ISP will not admit it firstly and they Will try their best to hide their mistake
if they respond Work order Completed with valid reason tataplay Wil mark it issue resolved fron our backend "

Here the customer again needed to contact CC and express...
Upon receiving a refund request from a customer tataplay Will not initiate the refund immediately.
CC will hear the customer and will raise a "Quality on submission " for the customer and will forward to concerned ISP

The ISP has to respond the mail within the specified time
If the ISP responds With the remark Work order Completed with Wrong Resolution Code from our end ( ISP admits the mistake)
Tataplay will immediately refund the amount to customer account.
But in most cases ISP will not admit it firstly and they Will try their best to hide their mistake
if they respond Work order Completed with valid reason tataplay Wil mark it issue resolved fron our backend "

Here the customer again needed to contact CC and express dissatisfaction over the resolution provided and again request for the refund this time CC Will raise a 'Quality on Quality ' request and will forward to concerned ASM/ASE where the ISP located
Without a delay ASE/ASM need to resolve the issue with the concerned ISP.
in most cases in which customer got debited unreasonably the ISP will be forced to recharge the dispute amount to customer account

Solution
@Vicky Speak To Nodal Team, Demand Refund

Myself And @Devaraj V Have Changed Address And Pincode Many Time Without Charges!

It's Not Chargeable
@Vadirocks bro, contacted nodal officer through this no,044-60001771, call redirect to cc, first cc speaking in English, later they forwarded to Hindi language cc, But I had understand because some English words also came, after they told sir, Rs.300 debited it's correctly, we are provide service warranty 😐, I had send email to ceo & nodal officer, backend team only calling, simply close all request😒

Again contacted tataplay helpline no 18002086633, he also told same Rs.300 correctly debited, as per our record it's showing relocation, I had told them sir, Just pincode correction, your team wrongly mentioned as relocation, No one came my location, also they confirmed, No charge for pincode correction, Just please give service code, after he told please wait, I will check & raised complaint, later I had contacted live chat support they told billing related complaint raised, on or before 28/07/2024 @ 4 PM, your issue is resolved,

ScaI3Uy.jpeg

Thank you @airsky bro, @Vadirocks bro, & everyone 🙏🙏🙏

You raise the complaint that relocation is not done correctly. I think it has warranty for relocation right? Now let them come and don't share the code until they refund. Or atleast now they've come to your home for that refund right?

You raise the complaint that relocation is not done correctly. I think it has warranty for relocation right? Now let them come and don't share the code until they refund. Or atleast now they've come to your home for that refund right?
No bro, they told ur facing signal issue within 10 days, for 1 time it's free, btw I had raised request for refund/billing complaint, if I had raised request for relocation is not done correctly means they told free means but they not mentioned service warranty in tataplay app, they again debit Rs.200 for technician visit charge

Back
Top Bottom