Breaking Tata Play Has Increased Pack Prices Upto 10%

but before it used to change after 90 Days of package change this time it changed from day 1 that too I've not changed any package manually.
Time changes bro they are going to add channels so they need more revenue even they are to lose some subs
I am not supporting them it is good to give prior information and time to customers
But they want revenue that’s it we can’t change that

Update

Only Prices Has Been Revised Now!

Channels Revision Will Happen Later On March On All Packs

- Source

So Tata Play Users Stay Calm
which channels bro new FTA channels or current channels?

yeWmsQ7.jpeg

KxlrOoH.jpeg

Update

Only Prices Has Been Revised Now!

Channels Revision Will Happen Later On March On All Packs

- Source

So Tata Play Users Stay Calm
No, channel revision won't happen, last time Rs 10 increased, then any channel revision happened. Nothing.

Prices have undergone revision as Tata Play has signed New RIO agreement with various broadcasters and as we know bouquet pricing has seen an increase/decrease hence accotdingly DPO Bouquets will have some changes in composition /cost

The price increase will happen annually for sure at least until they teach old pricing like pre nto
This will apply to same dth they aren’t doing charity everything increasing including services provided by govt than why dth need to suffer they will loose subs for sure but long term they got good subs so that they monetise iptv and binge services properly entertainment isn’t free because of this cheap pricing our content isn’t not good

The price increase will happen annually for sure at least until they teach old pricing like pre nto
This will apply to same dth they aren’t doing charity everything increasing including services provided by govt than why dth need to suffer they will loose subs for sure but long term they got good subs so that they monetise iptv and binge services properly entertainment isn’t free because of this cheap pricing our content isn’t not good

Pricing is certainly not cheap buddy considering the content being provided by many broadcasters alongwith revenue earned thru ads....if broadcasters adopt proper strategy both Operators and Customers will benefit...... Pre NTO there were many issues/problems at various levels and Post NTO these got addresed but as broadcasters implemented the rules in a manner which lead to uncalled for increase in prices of channels hence the already faced challenge from OTT + DD Free Dish further lead to erosion in Linear TV audience base + not much innovation in content and rising expenditures has lead to problem getting multiplied.

Consolidation / Merger of companies to combine synergies and expand is a worldover phenomenon with transition happening from TV to Digital but unless Indian Broadcasters address core issue of pricing channels affordably + providing good content then things will not improve even though Linear TV ( both FTA and Pay Segment) hold immense growth potential even in era of OTT disruption as both can grow + co exist in India for next 10 to 15 years

Hey anyone noticed

I am getting sports18 1 SD on Gujarati Hindi Dhamal HD pack

So may be channel revision has been done after New DPO

I am also getting sport18 2 and 3 SD also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock