Breaking Tata Play Launched New Packs PAN India

To be Honest, None of above packs are useful to me as my current Pack costs me Rs 306 including all Sports channels excl Star sports 1 & All Hindi Movies & Entertainment plus Marathi Ent & Movies.

All above packs if any 1 I am selecting costs shoots upto 400 plus which makes it totally useless as all are NCF excluding packs.

Even basic Hindi+ Marathi packs incl ncf costs comes upto 350 which is again waste for me.

So not Interested in any of those new Packs created by TP since Ncf spoils all fun

bro my technical glitches fixed i changed my pack from hindi dhamaal hd to hindi dhamaal . my monthly charges and monthly recharge are now same i.e ₹299

@Vadirocks bro..Telugu Super Value hd in app showing 6hd channels but in ur list in 1st post showing 8hd channels, can you clarify bro and also what's the total cost including NCF for Telugu Hindi Super Value Hd pack?
20dkprc.jpg
With out ETV HD, telugu plan will not be fulfilled. They should add pending HD channels from ETV and also Gemini Music HD.

Hope they will add once they get access to new satellite.

Guys Tata Play Updating Channels And NCF Price In Their Backend

If Packs Are Not Showing Price & Channels As Per List, I Have Updated

Wait For A Day Or Two,,,,,
@Vadirocks bro is tata play getting cheaper as i have seen in app that ncf is ₹92.50?

@Vadirocks bro i have activated telugu super value hd pack all channels coming except zee group channels. Instead of zee telugu sd, Hd coming, zee cinemalu Hd/SD both are not coming

@Vadirocks bro i have activated telugu super value hd pack all channels coming except zee group channels. Instead of zee telugu sd, Hd coming, zee cinemalu Hd/SD both are not coming
You can call the number that's displayed on the screen if the subscribed packs are not coming. Most of the time that will do.

Pooja over ah come soon i don't know what ur doing in Ladies based Pooja Function 🤣😝 @Vadirocks
sai bro must be kidding still.

even men can do VaraMahalakshmi pooja/ vratham/festival - it is done usually by women for wellbeing of family, which i think is also responsibility of Men of house too to participate .

p.s sorry for off topic just put for clarification

edit- typed in hurry meant men also can participate in pooja for wellbeing of family

Last edited:
With out ETV HD, telugu plan will not be fulfilled. They should add pending HD channels from ETV and also Gemini Music HD.

Hope they will add once they get access to new satellite.

Unless All The Channels In The Bouquet Gets Added On Tata Play, None Of ETV Group HD Channels Won't Be Added On Curated / DPO Packs (Like TSV HD)

R2gPRAY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock