Breaking Tata Play Launched New Packs PAN India

Not a useful packs for Tamil Customers...

This Thalaiva is an age old pack (Rs 209)...It was launched over 4 years ago....now they just included Mega TV network channels...and thats it....no other changes...

The next tamil HD pack is starting at Rs 349 which is too costly....and it also dont have Zee Tamil HD and Colors Tamil HD...which means even if we spend over 350 rs we still cannot able to watch all Tamil Hd channels...Horrible...

My suggestion is they should launch an intermittent pack at Rs. 230 or somewhere near....which should have all tamil HD channels atleast....
I think Colors and Zee Tamil hd available in that 350rs pack?

Bro if you want zee and colors HD only why don't you add alacarte
Yes bro, i am currently using that way only..

Along with Zee Tamil HD, Colors Tamil HD and Star Vijay HD and Thalaiva HD pack its coming Rs.262

3pfTnLN.jpg

wjW5a6o.jpg

So, what i am asking is they should provide all Tamil HD channels in one pack at around Rs.230-240....So, i can save Rs.20 without subscribing it as alacarte....

HD and SD version incremental amount must be the upgrade price.
TRAI should ensure this.

@Vadirocks bro..Telugu Super Value hd in app showing 6hd channels but in ur list in 1st post showing 8hd channels, can you clarify bro and also what's the total cost including NCF for Telugu Hindi Super Value Hd pack?
20dkprc.jpg
They mentioned 6 HD channels, But they are offering Zee Telugu HD & Zee Cinemalu HD additionally instead of the mentioned SD versions. Except ETV HD all Telugu HD channels are working. Gemini Music & SS1 Telugu are the other channels missing in this pack. Over all a Truly Super Value Pack for the price of ₹259 (Mon. Charges: ₹195.89 + NCF: ₹63.11).

They mentioned 6 HD channels, But they are offering Zee Telugu HD & Zee Cinemalu HD additionally instead of the mentioned SD versions. Except ETV HD all Telugu HD channels are working. Gemini Music & SS1 Telugu are the other channels missing in this pack. Over all a Truly Super Value Pack for the price of ₹259 (Mon. Charges: ₹195.89 + NCF: ₹63.11).
Similarly can anyone verify Colors Tamil HD and Zee Tamil HD and Star Vijay HD in Tamil Thalaiva HDS pack, i think for me these channels hd version is available, i thought it was preview, kindly confirm?

Similarly can anyone verify Colors Tamil HD and Zee Tamil HD and Star Vijay HD in Tamil Thalaiva HDS pack, i think for me these channels hd version is available, i thought it was preview, kindly confirm?
Not available in Thalaiva HDS but the 3 channels available in Thalaiva kids HD

Yes bro, this is good pack indeed. Even i have activated this once and reduced closely 50rs/- per month, added more HD bouquets too, now my monthly pack price is 318 earlier with ala carte & bouquets it was 369/-.

No bro, they have mentioned HD versions only.

I have one doubt.. Is Tataplay reducing it's own profits by this price reduction or broadcasters and Tataplay equally reducing their profits....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock