DDF Exclusive Tata Play lower NCF packs list

Bro take these channels in bouquets and check then you will realized.
Zee pack - 46 and colors 26 and sony 36 then add star value 57 + aaj tak 1.5 then add ncf rs 153 then price comes Rs 310 and you will get more channels then this pack. So it's prove that they are not given any discount in ncf. They just confused the customer. TS is a big cheater
How is this cheating and confusing to customers? Plans are curated making it convenient for customers to select from. Not everyone has time to sit down modifying plans. Nor are everybody tech savvy to sit through online portals.

Bro take these channels in bouquets and check then you will realized.
Zee pack - 46 and colors 26 and sony 36 then add star value 57 + aaj tak 1.5 then add ncf rs 153 then price comes Rs 310 and you will get more channels then this pack. So it's prove that they are not given any discount in ncf. They just confused the customer. TS is a big cheater
There are tons of plans, broadcasters, curated, add ons, it's a tedious job to find a best value one. Coming to your package, where are Discovery channels in it? And as per your plan the price come Rs 320.96 not Rs 310 that too without Discovery channels, so total cost would be around Rs 330.

J0GnV53.jpg

There are tons of plans, broadcasters, curated, add ons, it's a tedious job to find a best value one. Coming to your package, where are Discovery channels in it? And as per your plan the price come Rs 320.96 not Rs 310 that too without Discovery channels, so total cost would be around Rs 330.

J0GnV53.jpg
In this we are getting sports channels too

Can I have lower NCF without any pack (only complementary, free and occasionally sports channels)?
Mz7yMWr.jpg

In this we are getting sports channels too
Of Star only. It's obvious that price will change when pack configuration is changed, that's what I said there are lots of packs to choose from based on your own preference, its difficult to do direct side by side comparison between two plans

Next, this is a sticky thread just like many others such as Channels List, Various Charges, customer care, nodal details, etc. which we have across all DTH sections to record and maintain latest information in easily accessible manner. You can't appreciate the effort, no issues, but don't respond just for the sake of expressing anger and frustration over your bad experience with the operator.

Every company operates in its own way, some focus on keeping costs low, some cater to specific regions, while some focus on services, quality. Best is subjective, it will change depending on requirements of each individual. Various companies mean more choice a consumer gets to select what's best for him, if they all start operating in identical manner copying each other's every move then changing operator would mean just the same experience under a different brand.

I have just subscribed only 10 to 15 channels but ncf price is remain same i.e. 153.40
CNOQg8P.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock