Breaking Tata Play might add new HD channels starting next week!

Nobody wants unnecessary channels.First they should focus on quality rather than quantity.Personally i feel tataplay has the highest number of grabage channels than any other dth.Again they took new transponder to increase them to almost 900.Hardly we need 50 regular good quality channels.Nobody watches more than that.They have unnecessary service channels with very huge price tag.Seeing the trend I think they never going to increase the picture quality.Binge box is a the worst part with its laggy software.In near future this no.1 dth will become unwanted dth.

Mostly prominent Pay TV HD channels do not require to pay carriage fee to operators and once operators sign updated RIO agreement with respective broadcasters they launch these channels on their platform owing to Public Demand....only some not so popular Pay TV Channels from smaller broadcasters pay carriage fee or in some cases select new Pay TV Channels from big broadcasters might pay the same during initial launch phase thereby later continuing on the DTH /Cable platform as operators sign updated RIO agreements

Disney-Star, Zee r since last few years not spending too much on launching new channels across various platforms via carriage fee mode rather they r awaiting for operators to themselves take a call to add such channels based on public demand or broadcasters enter negotiations for same while renewing RIO agreements with operators

Big Broadcasters Don't Pay Single Penny To DPOs For Launching Channels Unless Very Very Hard Case Scenario!

Last Time It Happen For Ten 4 HD At Sun Direct

Annual Bangla Hindi super value pack rs1782 @Suman Bar

MWu4ueG.jpg
Channel list bro? And is there any HD annual pack bro?

Big Broadcasters Don't Pay Single Penny To DPOs For Launching Channels Unless Very Very Hard Case Scenario!

Last Time It Happen For Ten 4 HD At Sun Direct
Why they paid for Sun direct only!! is it storng HD player in Tamilnadu?

Sony Ten 4 HD Has 2 Audio Feeds

Tamil And Telugu,

Sun Direct Is The Leader In This Area

Any ranking (Top 4) you can provide for DTH's in south india. Especially who has many subscribers. Just curious to know where Sun, Tata and Airtel stands in the list? @Vadirocks

Last edited:
Sun Direct don't added important Tamil channels for their competition, So Sun Direct must be in last position in Tamilnadu. My first DTH was Sundirect when they launched DTH with Rs.1000 for One year but after missing important Tamil channels moved to cable connection now using Tata Play

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock