DTH updates Tata Play New Packages effective from 27 January 2022 midnight

It’s Prime video only (before Netflix came on-board).
Hotstar (and all other apps) can’t be streamed on other devices (mobile/laptop/pc). I tried multiple times during my 6M complementary period, but it’s not possible to login in other devices with Binge credentials.
Disney Plus Hotstar can be accessed on other devices too. They just add premium subscription on your registered mobile number.

Disney Plus Hotstar can be accessed on other devices too. They just add premium subscription on your registered mobile number.
Premium subscription - Yes!!
But login in other devices - No, at least till some 6-7 months ago. The reason being the absence of any passwords (or OTP based login) for D+H (and Liv, Zee5 etc) while subscribed through the ₹199 (later ₹299) pack.

Premium subscription - Yes!!
But login in other devices - No, at least till some 6-7 months ago. The reason being the absence of any passwords (or OTP based login) for D+H (and Liv, Zee5 etc) while subscribed through the ₹199 (later ₹299) pack.
I don't know why you were not able to access it, I was able to access it a year back too see these transactions.

FPQtS3I.png

I don't know why you were not able to access it, I was able to access it a year back too see these transactions.

FPQtS3I.png
Is D+H available individually to be subscribed?
Isn’t it part of Binge pack (₹299)?
As I mentioned, during the 6M complementary period, it was ‘Hard-coded’ with my STB, no password, no OTP based login. So it was impossible for me to login in other devices.
I can remember, then also I asked in the forum if there’s a way to access D+H on other devices and the response was -ve.
It’s good that it’s possible now.
BTW, how do you login? Password or OTP?

Is D+H available individually to be subscribed?
Isn’t it part of Binge pack (₹299)?
As I mentioned, during the 6M complementary period, it was ‘Hard-coded’ with my STB, no password, no OTP based login. So it was impossible for me to login in other devices.
I can remember, then also I asked in the forum if there’s a way to access D+H on other devices and the response was -ve.
It’s good that it’s possible now.
BTW, how do you login? Password or OTP?
Premium Subscription automatically added to My Registered Tata Sky mobile number so logged it with on D+H.

Can I subscribe D+H (Premium) & Netflix individually?
What’s the cost and process?

Can I subscribe D+H (Premium) & Netflix individually?
What’s the cost and process?
Netflix can be subscribed separately from the Netflix combo packs. But, you can't separately subscribe Disney Hotstar as it is part of Binge pack

You can find more details of Netflix combo packs from the below link/thread
Thread 'Tata Play Netflix Combo details' DDF Exclusive - Tata Play Netflix Combo details

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock