Breaking Tata Play removed super logo from HD channels

• Thread starter Sth
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 11,420
Brighter logo showing a better picture quality in hd channels and which is smaller then current logo shown in hd channels. Smaller logo is giving a bright channel viewing experience that is my concern for discussion of this

No need of it please improve the picture quality and sound quality also dolby digital is not working properly the sound is very low in some channels specially malayalam hd channels like asianet hd

All Super HD Logo Channel clarity was much Crystal Clear and Brighter... But Dolby sound was low and rear channels low sound not separated properly (5.1) .
Now ..
Super Logo gone ... clearity not upto mark (HD)
But sound quality ok like before
Its back

Please remove new logo from asianet hd it is so much of disturbance in sound quality some noise is there and the sound is low and high always

I called the Cc today in regards to this. They said it's related to branding and will take my feedback forward.
I explained to him that the bright opaque logo causes permanent damage to Oled Tv's and the static bright image will burn into the panel.
This damage is not covered by warranty as well.
So unless they change this logo I'm discontinuing all 3 of my connections.
Found a Twitter thread on this as well.
Added 2 images to compare translucent logo vs opaque logo.
eLqNeVW.jpg
zFCOLk6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock