Discussion Tata Play Signal Level Mapping | Share Your Signal Levels

@Mayur bro.pls hide ur sub id and card id

Also mention which channels the pic is of. Also put remaining channels pics

& tv HD Bro I was Try To hide Detail In My Phone Camara But Edit Option Not Coming my Phone Is Moto G4 Plus

Humax HEVC box
Channel:100
Signal Strength:85-90
Signal Level:229-235
Signal Quality:70-75
BER: 1.7-2.6

Channel:1919
Signal Strength:80-85
Signal Level:221-227
BER:2.0-2.6

Channel:2031
Signal Strength:80-85
Signal Level:216-225
Signal Quality:25-30
BER:1.0-9.8

Channel:2032
Signal Strength:90-95
Signal Level:242-246
BER:1.7-2.7

I am posting the average required signal levels for the 4 TPs by today night. Is it possible for me to post it here #post15 and then put this post right after Post 1, make this Post 2 ???

I am posting the average required signal levels for the 4 TPs by today night. Is it possible for me to post it here #post15 and then put this post right after Post 1, make this Post 2 ???
Post 2 is having your signal details. Do you want to edit that post and put the average required levels?

Post 2 is having your signal details. Do you want to edit that post and put the average required levels?

I want to make the post having my signal details as Post#3. And the Average required signals i want inbetween post 1 and 3, that is Post#2

I want to make the post having my signal details as Post#3. And the Average required signals i want inbetween post 1 and 3, that is Post#2
Not possible bro. We can put the required signals also in Post#1.

I thought XenForo has this feature......

Ok, But wont Post 1 be long and sound confusing as it already has many details....???
It's the most needed feature, at least for me!

I think it's fine to add it to the Post 1.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock