Tata Play Superhit Serials added on Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter Parthiban V
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 1,526
Meanwhile we desperately want Cartoon Network to start similar services. They just won't
Sorry for off topic. Airtel started Action Adda but I don't feel they showing old WWF & Attitude Era Wrestling.

Meanwhile we desperately want Cartoon Network to start similar services for classic cartoons like Tom and Jerry, Bob the builder, Noddy etc. They just won't.

Soon u may see such a service channel launching on Airtel Digital TV Platform,,already shared feedback on the same with President of Warner Bros Discovery India/Asia Pacific

Soon u may see such a service channel launching on Airtel Digital TV Platform,,already shared feedback on the same with President of Warner Bros Discovery India/Asia Pacific
Haha, these got rid of a channel like HBO. You think they will offer niche service channels. Forget about it.
No anna, retro WWF matches r indeed airing on this service channel
Please post pictures. I want to see it. This sounds awesome.

Haha, these got rid of a channel like HBO. You think they will offer niche service channels. Forget about it.
HBO shutdown was bcoz being a small broadcaster it became tough to run an English Movie Channels as content cost rose quite high but revenues dried up

Please post pictures. I want to see it. This sounds awesome.
Bro, @Rajkumar anna will himself check it. Old retro matches r played during certain parts of the day

Back
Top Bottom