Breaking Tata Play testing Channels in GSAT 24

Earlier, from lcn1991, pressing the arrow button on the right side only changed to 2250. Now if you press the channel up button it changes to 2250

PQ of some HD channels have improved and I have seen the difference
But technically how it is possible..I mean they didn't migrate any channel to gsat24, existing tp has no space..on top of that they are adding new channels in gsat30

PQ of some HD channels have improved and I have seen the difference
Those channels are From Gsat30 . They're removing compression from Gsat30 Tps . All new Channels started Launching from July only on Gsat10 which has all 12 Tps full compressed . Because Gsat10 all channels will be migrated to Gsat24.

Those channels are From Gsat30 . They're removing compression from Gsat30 Tps . All new Channels started Launching from July only on Gsat10 which has all 12 Tps full compressed . Because Gsat10 all channels will be migrated to Gsat24.
Ohh thanks for the info. Looks like they are working on GSAT 30 channels to enhance them, may be GSAT 10 channels will be next stage after migration

Is there any doc or site to know which channel are in which satellite?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock