Tata Sky added 12 new TP from GSat-10

• Thread starter Thread starter acmedigitals
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,020
  • Views Views: Views 152,716
Re: RE: Tata Sky added 12 new TP from GSat-10

acmedigitals said:
Latest....channels shifting to G SAT 10 begining on 07.04.2015 00.00
This is all fake news dont believe in this type of news after 7th april a new date will come and it will continue so not to believe in this news

Sanjeev said:
This is all fake news dont believe in this type of news after 7th april a new date will come and it will continue so not to believe in this news

may I know what is this all:huh.then can u know tell the shifting date ....

acmedigitals said:
may I know what is this all.then can u tell the date ....
Do you have any source for that and whats the guarantee tha they will do it on 7th april even I can say on this this date this all will happen so nothing looks real to me its all fake and just to create more attention towards tata sky

Sanjeev said:
Do you have any source for that and whats the guarantee tha they will do it on 7th april even I can say on this this date this all will happen so nothing looks real to me its all fake and just to create more attention towards tata sky

Do you have any source for that and whats the guarantee that they will not do it on 7th april ?

:no:no

acmedigitals said:
Do you have any source for that and whats the guarantee that they will not do it on 7th april ?

:no:no
I dont have any source thats why I am not posting fake news if you have you post then only I will believe and we all know how punctual tata sky is every day we get to know something or the other and lastly it all comes out to be fake news and every day we are hearing the postpone of datw so why to believe in this type of news its not new we all are used to it

Sanjeev said:
I dont have any source thats why I am not posting fake news if you have you post then only I will believe and we all know how punctual tata sky is every day we get to know something or the other and lastly it all comes out to be fake news and every day we are hearing the postpone of datw so why to believe in this type of news its not new we all are used to it

Any fake news posted in myside till this time ...:huh

They just mentioned dates like 2. 4 and7 so it is just assumtion that it will be 7 last .

Back
Top Bottom