• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,020
  • Views Views: Views 152,714
RE: New 8 tp added from G sat 10

from dayag bro.
9th TP 11550
Vertical is activated by Tatasky

RE: Tata Sky Activated 7 New Tp From Gsat-10

MOD in forum rule all are equal . already one thread continued why are u allow another thread . in my experience in the place of me u will close the thred very fast .u cant justify that

uthamsangeeth said:
MOD in forum rule all are equal . already one thread continued why are u allow another thread . in my experience in the place of me u will close the thred very fast .u cant justify that

Not sure why your PM is not working. Enable that first. Already told you many times. This thread will be merged with your thread. I already asked the team to do that. As you already know, I cannot do that since I can moderate only the Videocon section... :tup

currentely no new channels added . all 8tp horizontel channels are adedd in 8 vertical tp

EPG appearing continuesly, is this related with sat migration???

If horizontal TPs are not having signals, and these new TPs are not available in Tata Sky STB, how come the customers will see the channels? So, the new TPs are activated in Tata Sky STB too? Can anyone check?

Wow super update bro :tup

uthamsangeeth said:
no change happened in tatasky hd stb

Which means, the Horizontal TPs are also having the same set of channels and not yet removed. I thought they removed the channels from Horizontal TPs. Thanks for the confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom