tata sky added many more channel from insat after lunch of gsat

I have a question to threat starter. I personally also like Tata Sky. But, we need to understand that at the moment, do we want them to think and strive for next step, that is more TP's and add more HD channels or regional channels or not? Or do we want to praise them for whatever good they are providing? In fact all the things stated in the threat is valid. But I would say, stress should on demanding what is lacking. And it is seriously lacking. This threat I would have appreciated in year 2009 or 2010. But 2013 is too late to be talking on these lines. Also many additions are replacement of channels, like BBC Entertainment, NDTV Imagine I remember was shut and replaced by new channels, when tata sky got space, this fact also needs to be highlighted. I guess being happy with Tata Sky is fine, but if Saket or Devesh gets more HD channels, they will also be happier if they are happy as of now. Time is alarming, all major channels will migrate to HD, and DTH's need to gear up and we as a subscriber need to be demanding.

Yes shiwesh,

Agree,

We want that they add papular channel but we are not dying for the channel addition and shiwesh one thing i would like to tell you that some member prefer only channel count either they watch those channel or not. They want only long list of channel and onething about me that im a sports lover and i want from ts only ten hd and six hd and i dont mind if they add zee cinema hd and zee studio hd.

I must say ts need lots more impovement which is case for every dth and cable operator.

for ts - concern is some medium popular channel addtion.

for d2 h- software and hardware.

for dish- cheating behaviour.

but channel count to reach 300 or 400 is not aim. And not require immediate action, but their addition of channel rate must be slightly fast.

also within this period only cbeebies and bbc entertainment removed.

in ddf discussion is only channel adition. Nobody thought of giving idea of remind me service- unique among indian dth operator.

I am very satisfy with tatasky. i get all my fev. ch. But demand ka koi ant nahi hota hai.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock