DDF Exclusive Tata Sky Added "Tata Sky Gujarati Cinema"

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 5,786
Chash on delivery and sharto lagu are best today's urban choice movies...

I was Waiting fr Sharto lagu to come on TV..as it has not come yet on Colors gujarati Cinema..now Wait is Over.. vry happy..I hope in near future Or next year..They bring " Chaal jeevi laiye "" also on TV .. ... the Most superhit The most successful record breaking N most loved Gujarati movie ever... still running in theater from last 9 months of it released..waiting for it badly to watch on TV..

@HitesH bro you can chat with CC an add the service immediately .. Just now I've chatted with CC. You'll get first 5 Days free .

I have already Tatasky Aradhana @45 Rs.
why can't they offer such content @ lower price atleast half of current price , generally whole day they just repeat the content .

Got activated through cc chat, thanks @SarfaRaZ bro

jV6i6zs.jpg

Chash on delivery and sharto lagu are best today's urban choice movies...
I was Waiting fr Sharto lagu to come on TV..as it has not come yet on Colors gujarati Cinema..now Wait is Over.. vry happy..I hope in near future Or next year..They bring " Chaal jeevi laiye "" also on TV .. ... the Most superhit The most successful record breaking N most loved Gujarati movie ever... still running in theater from last 9 months of it released..waiting for it badly to watch on TV..
Such Gujarati channels are desperately required. Other than Viacom18 with CG and CGC nobody is launching Gujarati channels, despite the number of Gujarati films growing. It is a shame that so many Gujarati movies do not even get to air on TV due to the lack of TV channels. This is laughable for any other language.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock