DDF Exclusive Tata Sky adding 5 SD & 1 HD channels on the platform wef 16th Nov (10:00 AM).

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 7,497
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony must be literally very upset with all this. Yes, Tata Sky acted an unpleasant way but then Sony should also have handled situation in a more controlled and accommodating manner considering that they still do not match the viewership as compared to its competitors. Things would have taken a better route if either took a balanced approach. Making subscribers suffer for no fault just to serve own vested interest is absolutely wrong

Wow Another Good News Coming For TS users(y) But still they are not interested in adding FYITV18 HD:unsure:

They might be afraid to take risk of again rearranging LCN of some channels for this to happen. Already people are furious & previously too regular realignment of LCN has generated -ve response hence they will wait a little more to execute it properly

Somebody please also tell them to reduce price of base packs and add on packs as many channels are unavailable now. Specially Sports Add On price needs immediate revision, so many of them have disappeared but we r paying same amount. They have not even reduced regular HD Access Fee price & when asked for refund they are offering Rs. 10 or 20 as credit in our account. Rs. 1.32 is what online chat executive told me is the monthly refund for single Sony Network Channel, just compare this to A-La-Carte price for each of them. :(

CN HD is a nice addition. Now, I am sure that fyi tv18 HD will also be added in next round.

Shalini Plus was expected to be added on airtel also, don't know why it's delayed.

Now, only airtel is left to add indiacast HD channels (dish videocon is exception) & I am sure they will not add them anytime soon.

By the way, nice update @Sagar bro.

Last edited:
Wow finally Naxatra News adding on Tatasky after 10 years of channel launch:undecided: So finally after 8 long years of negotiation Ts agreed with NN carriage amount:tup:

Happy for kids as CN hD+ adding .. Next round of HD channels will be Zee Keralam HD, FYI TV18 HD, Star Gold Thrills HD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock