Breaking Tata Sky adding new software version for Leo (Transfer) HD PVR STB on 4th Jul '18

Ok........But can CC send the software at the time of request ?
They can not send such updates on your request. They will give template reply "It will autometically update be updated on your STB".

One thing I noticed which is new in this version! When we check EPG guide, the program names are shown in small font now. Previously the program names font was larger than channel name font. Now its reverse. Now the program name font is smaller than channel name font in EPG guide.

One thing I noticed which is new in this version! When we check EPG guide, the program names are shown in small font now. Previously the program names font was larger than channel name font. Now its reverse. Now the program name font is smaller than channel name font in EPG guide.
Yaah......My stb also got updated two hours ago. The font size of programme names on EPG guide really became tiny now. Its a bit hard to read them now.

I have a question: is there anyways to add Netflix to my TataSky TV? I’ve looked it up and apparently Netflix and TataSky have entered some sort of partnership and I’m really trying to get it on my tv for my grandparents to enjoy.

I have already contacted customer service and some man spent about 30 minutes going on about not being able to hear me then not being able to understand me, then asking me to spell out Netflix about ten times.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock