Breaking Tata Sky adding new software version for Pace/Aslan HD PVR STB on 21st Mar '18

Digital Mastermind

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
New Software Update available for Pace/Aslan HD PVR STB starting from 21st March 2018

Pace/Aslan HD PVR STB: (60xx/61xx)

Release No: 1.2.B.001

Changelog:

Change Home Transponder to Tx15
STB based dunning feature
Add All-HD Genre under HD in Guide
Add Sub ID in Guide and SNS Banner

Note:
Non-SatCR STBs (60xx) will not take download if connected through a SatCR setup. For SatCR setups, (61xx) STBs are required.

Last edited:
Mine is connected through SatCR setup , will i get update
As far as i remember, Satcr installations were reeplaced with Super LNB only so they can get Software updates. So no, you won't be getting.

Mine is connected through SatCR setup , will i get update
You have to do it manually ok. My was also SatCR setup n i did it manually . You have to select the new Home Tp than it'll start downloading.

Procedure :-
When STB so Idle status restart Your stb than follow the old method of 2465 n select it'll not download now You have to Press 'i' info button n select the Tp 11050 H Insat15 Home it'll Start downloading in 5 secs .

Basically SatCR set up is if i am using unicable 1 LNB and Super LNB is if i am using Unicable II LNB

BTW i have super LNB which i sold yesterday because i already have unicable 1 which was working perfectly so i thought i should generate some extra money lolzzz because i was not using that one

You have to do it manually ok. My was also SatCR setup n i did it manually . You have to select the new Home Tp than it'll start downloading.

Procedure :-
When STB so Idle status restart Your stb than follow the old method of 2465 n select it'll not download now You have to Press 'i' info button n select the Tp 11050 H Insat15 Home it'll Start downloading in 5 secs .

lets see, will check once get home and download will be release in night i guess

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock