Good News Tata Sky Binge+ Effect: Airtel Xstream Box at Rs 2249 with Rs 1750 discount all over India for a limited period

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 7,362
You will only get a better remote on XStream, nothing else. If you can get the XStream remote alone to use with your Internet TV box, you may try that! Talk to Airtel Twitter CC and check if they can give that.
Hi, I too have got the Airtel thanks offer under which i can purchase Airtel Xstream set top box for 2249. This is for a new connection. Is it worth it? Is there any issues with Xstream box? Or should i just purchase the simple HD stb?

Hi, I too have got the Airtel thanks offer under which i can purchase Airtel Xstream set top box for 2249. This is for a new connection. Is it worth it? Is there any issues with Xstream box? Or should i just purchase the simple HD stb?
Xtreme box is better option if you do not have Android TV or want to use OTT apps to watch on TV. Else HD box is better choice as Xtreme box has many limitations and issues.

Direct to Home (DTH) operator Airtel Digital TV is offering its Android-powered Xstream Box at a whopping discount of Rs 1750 in Delhi NCR to its new customers as it tries to counter the Tata Sky Binge+ STB which is likely to launch this Monday. The new offer, which is currently live is available as a limited-period promotion.

Airtel Xstream Box available at Rs 1750 discount to new customers in Delhi NCR for a limited period | DreamDTH
Bhai, plz don't use word "new connection".
My brother's mob number is listed as a "thanks customer". He is also having airtel DTH. He's not interested in xtreme box. I called customer care executive and told him that I need new connection. My brother (thanks customer)will initiate the connection. But he told me that this offer is only for existing customers to upgrade their box. Not for new customer :(

Bhai, plz don't use word "new connection".
My brother's mob number is listed as a "thanks customer". He is also having airtel DTH. He's not interested in xtreme box. I called customer care executive and told him that I need new connection. My brother (thanks customer)will initiate the connection. But he told me that this offer is only for existing customers to upgrade their box. Not for new customer :(

All of Airtel's communications show it as a New connection offer.

You can directly book from here if you wish https://www.airtel.in/xstream-thanks-offer

All of Airtel's communications show it as a New connection offer.

You can directly book from here if you wish Xstream Thanks Offer
Thanks bro...
If we have someone here who is airtel xstream box user i want to know that "Can we search youtube video using voice search on remote? I don't mean to start youtube app but searching videos using voice button on remote (in app search)"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bro...
If we have someone here who is airtel xstream box user i want to know that "Can we search youtube video using voice search on remote? I don't mean to start youtube app but searching videos using voice button on remote (in app search)"
I am using Xtreme box for past couple of months. Yes it is possible. Google assistant button available on remote which can be used for such things along with other voice control features.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock