Good News Tata Sky Binge+ Effect: Airtel Xstream Box at Rs 2249 with Rs 1750 discount all over India for a limited period

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 7,371
I have Airtel Internet Tv. Is it worth to get updated to Airtel Xstream Box? Will that make any difference? Please let me know about that?
pls dont upgrade yet.... wait for all issues to be cleared. you can read many reviews here....

This offer is now live for Airtel Thanks customers too. Got a notification yesterday but missed to take a screenshot. Guess it's live only for few cities only now.

QGLu8aS.jpg

Ok. The remote hangs sometimes and its bit annoying.
You will only get a better remote on XStream, nothing else. If you can get the XStream remote alone to use with your Internet TV box, you may try that! Talk to Airtel Twitter CC and check if they can give that.

I am not much bothered about non-working in the absence of active DTH connection. My main concern is I have Airtel Broadband. Airtel Xstream box and Airtel active DTH connection. But I dont find the xstream TV app. while the same is available in mobile. Airtel weird

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock