Tata Sky Closed Ultra Plus Pack in Monthly Basis.

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,770
Rushil.D said:
So its my problem d2h not providing that :wall

In tata sky nothing like that customers can use old packs till long they want and great thing is that newly added channels will also available von that old packs ;)

Some customers still using 6~7 years old pack[emoji14]
OK
Such customers always are in benefit as such packs are very cheap

Supreme sports kids & bumper both are same in channel content but supreme sports kids is Rs.20 cheap

Recharge Fan said:
OK
Such customers always are in benefit as such packs are very cheap

Supreme sports kids & bumper both are same in channel content but supreme sports kids is Rs.20 cheap
With that Rs 20 u get ten network chs in bumper

Supreme Sports Kids pack is no longer in Tatasky's platform as I tried to subscribe it yesterday it was told by the CC. Later on I checked with my tatasky self care portal the CC was right. No mention of the same pack in help desk too.

harshbardhan said:
Supreme Sports Kids pack is no longer in Tatasky's platform as I tried to subscribe it yesterday it was told by the CC. Later on I checked with my tatasky self care portal the CC was right. No mention of the same pack in help desk too.

I was telling about existing users who using this pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock