Tata Sky Connection at Affordable rates.

HD box RS 1100 tatasky connection plus pavkage cost extra at actuals 10 metres wire free above that RS 12 per meter extra not to pay engineer anything else but to get recharge done in account .3 years warranty on set top box. Installation only in green and orange zone anywhere in India
How can I avail this?

It's my Fixed Price... Please Check Genuinelity of other sellers selling at less than this price.
Respected brother if you want I can get installed conncetion you want I have installed more than 2000 conncetion all over India and in Mumbai . Better not judge genuinity of others concentrate on yourself if you cannot give customers.iam not here to earn profit or money IAM giving all customers at cost prices only .it's easy to doubt others or blame others. Be person first rather doubt others .. it shows yours character to call others frauds . This thing happens only if yours soul is not pure you see others fraud .

Respected brother if you want I can get installed conncetion you want I have installed more than 2000 conncetion all over India and in Mumbai . Better not judge genuinity of others concentrate on yourself if you cannot give customers.iam not here to earn profit or money IAM giving all customers at cost prices only .it's easy to doubt others or blame others. Be person first rather doubt others .. it shows yours character to call others frauds . This thing happens only if yours soul is not pure you see others fraud .
No i don't
Mean to say fraud. Let the buyer decide

No i don't
Mean to say fraud. Let the buyer decide

If you want I can get booked tatasky connection for you also you earn profit no issue god bless you and family forever be happy brother oh avail in green and orange zone . Multi TV connection HD box RS RS 850 with RS 150 recharge

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock