Good News New TATA Sky Connection activated

Hi bro. Congratulations,
What is your opinion on Dishtv PQ and Tata sky PQ.
Some members said SD Channels of Tatasky looks less brightness SD Channels when compare with dsihtv.
Dish tv PQ Brightness is more.

share Signal level pics.
Which pack u hve subscibed? any chennal which went missing compared to dishtv

Hi bro. Congratulations,
What is your opinion on Dishtv PQ and Tata sky PQ.
Some members said SD Channels of Tatasky looks less brightness SD Channels when compare with dsihtv.
Dish tv PQ Brightness is more.
Whole day I am observing PQ and AQ quality and compared with Dish TV and my final conclusion are following

1. AQ of Tata sky is always better then Dish TV in both case's DD and normal

2. No Difference in PQ of HD Channels.

3. Most people want to know that what the difference between PQ of Tata sky and Dish TV in case of SD Channels so my final conclusion is in some SD Channels which is available in Dish TV providing 10 to 20% good PQ.

4. Channels available in Tata sky like The Q India providing Bad PQ and less PQ on Lokshahi News But Dish TV providing 10 - 20% good PQ on SD Channels which is available on their own TP ( Channels which available via DD free Dish available with worst PQ) like MTV Beats, Big Magic and many others)

I think all this difference is due to software issue or any other reason but may be it will be improve in future.

share Signal level pics.
Which pack u hve subscibed? any chennal which went missing compared to dishtv

I am selected package according to my required channels.

Many channels missing in dish TV if compared with Tata Sky in case of North 20 to 30 channels and South Zone everyone knows current situation of Dish TV in South.

Before I am also customer of DishTv but after I am using Airtel Digital Tv this is my personal opinion
PQ SD or HD of Airtel digital Tv much better than DishTv.
Airtel digital Tv providing more channels as compare to DishTv.
Nowadays DishTv service is too lazy. DishTv is not adding new channels time to time but as compare to Airtel Digital Tv is providing time to time new channels.
If Airtel digital Tv and Tata Sky costly as well as they are giving good services than DishTv.
Good move bro congratulations 🥳🥳🥳
Whole day I am observing PQ and AQ quality and compared with Dish TV and my final conclusion are following

1. AQ of Tata sky is always better then Dish TV in both case's DD and normal

2. No Difference in PQ of HD Channels.

3. Most people want to know that what the difference between PQ of Tata sky and Dish TV in case of SD Channels so my final conclusion is in some SD Channels which is available in Dish TV providing 10 to 20% good PQ.

4. Channels available in Tata sky like The Q India providing Bad PQ and less PQ on Lokshahi News But Dish TV providing 10 - 20% good PQ on SD Channels which is available on their own TP ( Channels which available via DD free Dish available with worst PQ) like MTV Beats, Big Magic and many others)

I think all this difference is due to software issue or any other reason but may be it will be improve in future.

U would have waited few more months or taken d2h stream
Anyway congrats
Bro as I mentioned in my first post my existing Dish TV HD box suddenly Stopped working and almost 4 days my TV in off mode.

Dish TV technician also refused to visit at my house to swap my box due to Covid situation but Tata sky managed installation after two days of booking.

If you are thinking about There Will be improvement in Dish TV due to separation of North and South. I don't think there is to many addition for north people it will only benifical for south zone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock