TATA|SKY HD Channel List Updated As On {21.01.2017}

RE: TATA|SKY HD channels list

Shubhrock said:
Good work bro :tup
Total no. of HD channels is 76 without services + 10 HD service channels so rectify total count to 86, so you need to include Showcase services & if possible better to add dolby or dolby+ symbol whenever applicable

Updated bro :tup

i think it is better to create seperate list for dolby:shy

list updated with showcase hd 5 and spaparate secton added for showcase genere :tup

wowww thnxxx for th List Bro...

Tata sky having Total 77 HD Channels...
nd Now FW. behind Only 9 HD Channels ...

Thread now sticked bro :k for no further confusion .
Update the thread regularly :)

Sorry for my confusion the above thread unable to view me in important threads section hence I am posted :(

ShivRaJ said:
Sorry for my confusion the above thread unable to view me in important threads section hence I am posted :(

Its ok but you should have searched once before posting but as usual you never do that n this thread was just at 4-5 threads below in normal section only :k

Hope from next time you'll search before posting :)

SarfaRaZ said:
Its ok but you should have searched once before posting but as usual you never do that n this thread was just at 4-5 threads below in normal section only :k

Hope from next time you'll search before posting :)

Sometimes its happen due mobile use :)

ShivRaJ said:
Sometimes its happen due mobile use :)

I'm also using mobile bro since begging of my ddf carrier till now :k don't give always silly reasons for your mistakes :no
Always accepts the mistakes that'll make you more perfect :k remember it always :)

Anyway leave it here .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock