Tata Sky+ HD software updated to 128

Shaktyanand said:
subscriber id number not show in press yellow button

yes, its missing. probably the message got deleted and once we refresh/recharge again then it will come to stb  :u

Changes I've noticed after software update - Maximum fast forward speed now 32x (earlier was 30x)
Smooth fast playback on 2x fast forward (earlier post mpeg 4 migration the 2x fast forward used to happen in frames)

soundtek said:
Changes I've noticed after software update - Maximum fast forward speed now 32x (earlier was 30x)
Smooth fast playback on 2x fast forward (earlier post mpeg 4 migration the 2x fast forward used to happen in frames)

So almost all features of transfer box ported into HD+.  ;)

ABCDEFGH said:
My STB is not yet updated :-/:'(

Tempted to do a Manual Update :sp

I also noticed today and having been tempted manually trying to update but the downloading perhaps hanged stuck at 2% for last 10 mnts. What to do.

Without waiting anymore for a suitable reply I switched off the stb from mains and restarted it forgetting about sw update and the stb obliged me by rebooting. So relaxed.

harshbardhan said:
I also noticed today and having been tempted manually trying to update but the downloading perhaps hanged stuck at 2% for last 10 mnts. What to do.

Thanks for the Heads-Up ;)
Now I won't do manual Update. :s

I didn't do manual update. In the morning after starting the stb update started but stuck at 0%. I think my stb is now corrupted due to faulty update from tata sky.

Mine boxes also updated today automatically,
Noticed one more change,
Rewind & FF speed is now,

Earlier it was 2,4,8,16,30

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock