Breaking Tata Sky Introduces 21 Binge Combo Packs

Looks like NCF is already included in the combo plans.
A great deal if you ask me.
If I subscribe to these combos, do they charge me outright, or on daily basis?

Looks like NCF is already included in the combo plans.
A great deal if you ask me.
If I subscribe to these combos, do they charge me outright, or on daily basis?
They Charge Single Short, Not In Daily Basis
If they charge on daily basis people will use only when they are free so, it is not feasible to deactivate and activate ott app logins on daily basis.. So, they won't do it.

Great move by tatasky.
So what if we add other Addon packs to the account? Will the NCF differ?
As the NCF is already included in the combo pack itself, will there be any changes to it?

Great move by tatasky.
So what if we add other Addon packs to the account? Will the NCF differ?
As the NCF is already included in the combo pack itself, will there be any changes to it?
No NCF Not Changing I Added Multiple Packs I Think, They Only Charge Extra NCF When We Buy More Channels Than 153 NCF Capacity

I will try changing to these packs after current validity completes...to avoid any confusion. My recharge due is up on 26th

The tataplay customer support told they increased two months back.. Not now
Yes. Prices had been increased then only. And the sad part is the binge pack included many other channels like the infotainment one but now they have removed them in most of the south binge packs and only the regional language channels are available in those packs. I had plans of subscribing one of those packs then but now it seems too costly and not worth at all. Not at all recommended.

The tataplay customer support told they increased two months back.. Not now
Yes. Prices had been increased then only. And the sad part is the binge pack included many other channels like the infotainment one but now they have removed them in most of the south binge packs and only the regional language channels are available in those packs. I had plans of subscribing one of those packs then but now it seems too costly and not worth at all. Not at all recommended.
I was having the old price even now.. until i removed ott apps and then when i searched to add again, found this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock