Breaking Tata Sky Jingalala Appiness Offers on Mobile App

Abhinav

Editor-in-Chief, DreamDTH News
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
jingalala-appiness-Pre-launch-Landing-pages-mob.png

Useless offers. Why would I pay for service channels if it's only available via app? Tata Sky can't even be trusted with cashback. I till date never got any cashback from that Amazon Tata Sky offer.

Useless offers. Why would I pay for service channels if it's only available via app? Tata Sky can't even be trusted with cashback. I till date never got any cashback from that Amazon Tata Sky offer.
I Got 1000rs Cashback For Binge+ Box Upgradation.

I Got 1000rs Cashback For Binge+ Box Upgradation.
That's the price you got for giving your box. They didn't gave you the cashback on complimentary basis. Plus they save money off dish and lnb.

And I was talking about third party partner app cashbacks.

That's the price you got for giving your box. They didn't gave you the cashback on complimentary basis. Plus they save money off dish and lnb.

And I was talking about third party partner app cashbacks.
That's Amazon's issue bro, if the problem was from Tata Sky end then Amazon should have asked to contact Tata Sky.

That's Amazon's issue bro, if the problem was from Tata Sky end then Amazon should have asked to contact Tata Sky.
This is the best part about all this was they didn't gave any name to that offer. So we have to search for that offer and copy paste the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock