Tata sky launch star sports add on service hd on 24th October channel no.423 n 424

RE: Tata sky launch star sports add on service hd on 24th October

banyal21721 said:
What is the need of new channel, when they already have 4 HD channels? They could have simply turned one of these channel into special category. Instead of increasing the content for channels they are launching new channels, just to pick- pocket the customers.

There is a crap channel carrying the same feed of others & giving Hindi feed additionally.... :lol
Why can't they add the audio only :s

Well this channel will show mostly weekend soccer matches simantaneously telecasted with the Big games from EPL and Bundesliga !! I presume this will be categorised as Special Service after some free preview and will not be bundled up with current packages

SPANDAN said:
I dont see whats the use of Two HD channels showing same thing just d Audio is changed. Wastage of HD channels. We have audio option 4 that. Who wants to watch Kabaddi on two HD channels.

Audio isn't the solution of all :no:no

How can you different language graphics on same ch ?:huh

Sarkar said:
Audio isn't the solution of all :no:no

How can you different language graphics on same ch ?:huh

So u trying say, most Indians can't read English words...
At least make them learn via Sports :eek:hya:k

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Yeah, also crap ISL :wall

Clearly Star lost its rank & became a joke :shy

We didn't miss any football games even when ESPN & Star Sports r the only options :s
Keep dreaming :lol
As long as ICC's Big three are with Star no one can beat them ;)

Sarkar said:
Keep dreaming :lol
As long as ICC's Big three are with Star no one can beat them ;)

Who cares abt cricket of these three...

We want more football games on HD :shy, which is not a priority of Star at the moment.. :s

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
So u trying say, most Indians can't read English words...
At least make them learn via Sports :eek:hya:k

Bro We still don't hv 100% literacy rate, So how can u expect people to read mother tongue, forget about foreign language like English :shy

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Who cares abt cricket of these three...

We want more football games on HD :shy, which is not a priority of Star at the moment.. :s

1/7 th of whole world population more preciously more than 125 crore Indians :eek:hya

Sarkar said:
Bro We still don't hv 100% literacy rate, So how can u expect people to read mother tongue, forget about foreign language like English :shy

I expected it should hv improved with ample technology supports...

If i'm a crazy cricket fan & hv no English knowledge, i'll understand English after few months....That should be the strategy :shy

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I expected it should hv improved with ample technology supports...

If i'm a crazy cricket fan & hv no English knowledge, i'll understand English after few months....That should be the strategy :shy

Technology has it's limitation as most of these are written in English so no use for most of us :s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock