Tata Sky launching Times Now HD on 15th April, 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 31
  • Views Views: Views 6,106
Status
Not open for further replies.
@N.K bro shaayad issi mahine main. :tup But they should not delay beyond that, otherwise it will be like what happened with K TV HD on ADTV (Vikash bro went wrong).

Artemis said:
@N.K bro shaayad issi mahine main. :tup But they should not delay beyond that, otherwise it will be like what happened with K TV HD on ADTV (Vikash bro went wrong).

its TS bro if you look at history they never delayed channel addition which they announced more than 20 days ;)

and in ADTV they never announced KTV HD addition its rumors spreading around all this time :s

Last edited by a moderator:
wow.. gr8. :clap

I feel, no DTH will be able to match TS HD count , no matter wht.

The intent is important. Airtel has space, tps.... but still playing d waiting game, whereas TS believes in action, not playing games.

Very Good News. I have been waiting for quality English News HD channels. I do watch News X HD. But with the advent of a premier news channel in HD content, i believe the greats of Indian News Channels like NDTV 24x7, CNN News 18, Wion too will follow it soon.

I am also looking forward to CNN HD and BBC World News HD soon in Indian DTH Platform.

Thank you for the exclusive information once again. Dream DTH have been doing a great job, in providing exclusive information related to DTH and Satellite Tracking as ever.

My Best Wishes

Biswajit.HD

Biswajit.HD said:
Very Good News. I have been waiting for quality English News HD channels. I do watch News X HD. But with the advent of a premier news channel in HD content, i believe the greats of Indian News Channels like NDTV 24x7, CNN News 18, Wion too will follow it soon.

I am also looking forward to CNN HD and BBC World News HD soon in Indian DTH Platform.

Thank you for the exclusive information once again. Dream DTH have been doing a great job, in providing exclusive information related to DTH and Satellite Tracking as ever.

My Best Wishes

Biswajit.HD

welcome back bro.... wid open arms. :luv

btw, why dont u surf DDF a lot more :huh

U can login, while watching newsX HD. :)

shawl_who said:
welcome back bro.... wid open arms. :luv

btw, why dont u surf DDF a lot more :huh

U can login, while watching newsX HD. :)

@offtopic ..  i regularly keep on checking the updates on ddf, but now i run a company, i am a director and mentor of a bangalore based start up, i hardly get time to post. When we age we have priority of work and family too...  :)

Thank you .. Best Wishes 

Biswajit.HD

Thanks Sagr bro for the update.Yes rightly said by Shawl bro Tatasky believe in action and other dth are only in catch up mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom