Tata Sky Mobile App for Android got an Update !

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 8,570
Search with keyword tata sky. You will get even if you search on you pc google.com it will show.

Wifi remote:

EvkJgmb9Y1YpnMjucp6RVN0fK0QCPxwrJcsBMeuNQOIPD9RKSCSkYtS1DqKRwhFcaQ

my handset 2.3.6 android phone but this app not saportedmy mobile please help me

There will be minimum configuration required for this app as it is the case with any android app. For example android chrome is not compatible to galaxy y but compatible to upper versions.

me_saket said:
Android app or ios app

Android, check #1 and thread title. I have mentioned.

this app not updated google play store and also tatasky website

For all those who can't find update in play store :-

In note they have written that "This version on app is supported on Android Version 2.3 or higher". But my sony xperia has Android 2.3.3 but still it says "Your device isn't compatible with this version.

Most importantly as it is not compatible so I can't find this app directly in google play store. I have to use third party app like "atrackDog" or other app to open the required link to tata sky app.

So those who can't find this app in play store via search that means your device is no more compatible with the latest update.

And these are the mobile currently supported as per tata sky website :

DTH India | Digital TV | Tata Sky DTH app

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock