Tata Sky Mobile (web app) launched | watch.tatasky.com

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 8,181
This is indeed a midnight BIG BREAKING.........
Will you please stop posting useless posts here and there. I have found such posts more often from you. If you have nothing useful to write but want to appreciate, just like and do not post reply. Sometimes its not necessary to reply.

Will you please stop posting useless posts here and there. I have found such posts more often from you. If you have nothing useful to write but want to appreciate, just like and do not post reply. Sometimes its not necessary to reply.
Sorry Administrator....Yes it is completely a not so forgiven fault from our side...Any inconveniences occur due to our reply is deeply regretted....Henceforth we will not give any chance to DDF team to lodge a complain against us because it is a promise from our side that we will never post a reply,quote or any mode of appreciation in any thread title in DDF...Thanx & Oblige.........Bye to all......

Yes it is completely a not so forgiven fault from our side...
Whether it is forgiven fault or not, let us decide that.
Henceforth we will not give any chance to DDF team to lodge a complain against us because it is a promise from our side that we will never post a reply,quote or any mode of appreciation in any thread title in DDF...
What do you mean by WE? You could have simply told I, because its not a fault did by group of members, but by you. Don't include them with your faults.

Appreciation is good, but too much over reaction is not good, hope you got it dear.
Bye to all......
:hello::hello::hello:

Sorry Administrator....Yes it is completely a not so forgiven fault from our side...Any inconveniences occur due to our reply is deeply regretted....Henceforth we will not give any chance to DDF team to lodge a complain against us because it is a promise from our side that we will never post a reply,quote or any mode of appreciation in any thread title in DDF...Thanx & Oblige.........Bye to all......
A Special Note :-by writing WE I exactly want to mean my family because if you have noticed that the ID is not created by any particular name but by the by the abbreviations of name of me,my mother and my father...All our 3 names used to start with ASG that's why. Also we 3 members of our family used to read all posts regularly and that's why I mentioned WE...Not to defame any DDF members and not any other IDS.

A Special Note :-by writing WE I exactly want to mean my family because if you have noticed that the ID is not created by any particular name but by the by the abbreviations of name of me,my mother and my father...All our 3 names used to start with ASG that's why. Also we 3 members of our family used to read all posts regularly and that's why I mentioned WE...Not to defame any DDF members and not any other IDS.
What you are saying is out of all our minds. If you want to continue then you have to adhere with our forum rules without so much praising - be it of any of us or DDF. Just share knowledge, and make internet a better place.

Your replies mostly supportive towards us (members and team) which later taking thread off-topic. Making supportive comments once or twice is fine but you are doing it always. We know you like our members and they will also like you when you share knowledge. That's why saying at initial stage itself to stop such replies.

Always remember, Your work should reflect your quality not your words.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock