Tata Sky, Netflix enter into strategic partnership

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
Direct to home (DTH) operator Tata Sky and Netflix have entered into a strategic partnership. Through this partnership in India, in the coming months, subscribers of both Tata Sky and Netflix will have easy access to a world of content through future Tata Sky platforms.

Tata Sky subscribers will be able to browse and access the entire Netflix service, including TV shows, films, documentaries, stand-up comedy and kid’s titles. Netflix’s service includes over a thousand hours of Ultra HD content, complementing Tata Sky’s extensive high-quality programming.

Tata Sky, Netflix enter into strategic partnership

Pretty interesting partnership.

I am interested in the fine prints of the T&C.

Already some latest tata sky stbs supporting to access web apps through wifi. someone posted the wifi device images in earlier thread.

Already some latest tata sky stbs supporting to access web apps through wifi. someone posted the wifi device images in earlier thread.
That is wifi dongle which comes pre bundled with HD PVR box. Now they are selling for everyone i guess. But the STBs are very basic.

I wish they launch some advanced STB like airtel has. May be with android OS.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock